Most people believe that wrinkles, low energy, and decreased sex drive are caused by aging. That is only partly true. MediTropin was designed to address the real cause of these conditions: low human growth hormone (HGH) production.
HGH is the force behind the growth of healthy, new cells. Production of this hormone slows down as you get older, which is why wrinkles develop and muscles get weaker.
MediTropin should naturally increase HGH production to reverse and prevent many of the signs of aging. In fact, if it uses the right ingredients, MediTropin should be able to help you look and feel younger.
What is in MediTropin?
MediTropin has a proprietary blend of amino acids and other ingredients that are supposed to naturally increase your HGH production.
• L-Glutamine – Increases metabolism, improves physical abilities, and boosts the immune system. Also promotes the increase of HGH levels.
• L-Arginine – Stimulates nitric oxide production and improves blood circulation. It should help your muscles have more strength and recover faster. L-Arginine also suppresses somatostatin, which is the enemy of HGH.
• L-Lysine – Balances your body’s nitrogen levels and conserves calcium levels.
• Anterior Pituitary Peptides – Derived from the pituitary gland of pigs. These peptides promote the production and release of HGH.
• Glycine – Involved in the transmission of chemical signals to the brain.
• L-Leucine – Improves your physical performance, increases lean muscle mass, and raises energy levels.
• GABA – Stimulates the pituitary gland to release more HGH. It also improves the function of your central nervous system, promotes fat loss, and aids in proper neurotransmission.
• L-Tyrosine – Aids in neurotransmission, relieves depression, and improves mood.
• Hypothalamic Peptides – Derived from the hypothalamus of pigs to improve the function of your hypothalamus, which is linked to your pituitary gland.
Does MediTropin Work?
MediTropin uses some ingredients that have been clinically proven to produce results. Among these are L-Glutamine, L-Arginine, and GABA. But clinically proven ingredients need to be used in proven amounts in order to be effective. Since MediTropin uses a proprietary blend, we don’t know what amounts of each ingredient were used. All we know is that the total of all ingredients is 5400 mg.
Since most of the ingredients in MediTropin are safe, this product should also be safe. To confirm this, we searched for customer reviews, but could not find more than a few.
Cost & Guarantee
The price for a container of MediTropin is $150; when you purchase it from the official website. You may be able to buy it for as low as $83 from other retailers.
If you purchase it from an official retailer you’ll be able to take advantage of the 30 day return policy. Unofficial retailers don’t offer that; so if you don’t like MediTropin, you won’t get a refund.
MediTropin is one of the better HGH supplements that we’ve seen, but it is not the best. It has a few ingredients that boost HGH production, but it could have more. Important information about ingredient amounts is also lacking. Although we believe that MediTropin should be safe, we can’t promise that.
We recommend that you look at what a top-rated HGH supplement has to offer before you try MediTropin.
HGHSupplementstalk.com's Top Supplement of 2013
Humovox is the most effective HGH Supplement ever developed! Not only does Humvox smash the competition with its affordable price, but its all-natural, clinically proven blend of amino acids and fat burners help you burn more fat, build more muscle and feel younger than ever before. 100% Safe. 100% Legal. 100% Money-Back Guaranteed!